1359 Miramonte Ct. Berkeley, CA 94703 || +1 (510) 333-6261 || email@example.com
Pickle Juice Productions May 2013 – Present
• Shooting, editing, and producing videos for companies such as Copa Airlines, Pepsi, A Great Big Story, UCLA, Sinai Akiba Academy, Vertical Blue, and Blue Element.
Mohawk Digital/MoPro.com, Santa Monica, CA September 2008 – May 2013
• Shot, produced, and edited video pieces on people, organizations, events, concerts, etc... for external vendors such as VEVO, Reebok, DIESEL, AEG, Stoli, TJ Maxx, Hyatt, Clorox, Hennessy, Don Julio and QVC.
• Edited short features on the best restaurants, shopping, and nightlife venues in the biggest cities around the world for InTheMO.com and MoPro.com.
Big Brother 9/10, Studio City, CA February – July 2008
Post Production Assistant
• Digitize, dub, deliver show tapes for broadcast, for the vault and various executives.
• Oversee the change of opening credits and show graphics with Design on the Fly effects company.
• Upkeep of the post facility and edit bays, editor scheduling, and general office/PA duties.
USC Digital Imaging Lab, Los Angeles, CA January 2005 – December 2007
Lead Digital Imaging Specialist
• Digitize, post-process, and assist in quality assurance of converting rare materials to digital format using an array of technologies and techniques.
• Performed research and provided technical advice for digitization of time-based materials such as motion-picture film, video, and audio.
• Conduct hands-on training of digitization process to incoming student assistants.
• Provide technical support and maintain imaging lab equipment.
Fox Searchlight, Los Angeles, CA March - May 2007
• Edited footage from the movie Once into promotional music videos before the movie was released.
The Orphanage Inc., Hollywood, CA January - May 2006
• Provided script coverage, quality-checked reels for distribution, offered creative input, and general office work at a respected VFX company.
University of Southern California, B.A. in Cinema-Television Production.
Graduated 3.46 GPA, December 2007
Proficient use of Canon 5D, 7D, Canon AH-1, Panasonic GH5s, Panasonic DVX100/100B, DJI Phantom 4, Sony DCR- VX2100, Sony HDV-F900, Arri-S 16mm, Arri-SR II 16mm, Bolex 16mm, Mitchell High Speed 35mm, Aaton LTR 16mm cameras.
Advanced knowledge in using high-resolution digital imaging tools and processes including digital SLR cameras, 4x5 cameras, lenses and scanbacks, film scanners, flatbed scanners and related software and computer hardware.
Adept usage of digital audio/visual editing hardware and software such as Final Cut Pro Studio, Avid Xpress/Adrenaline/10.4, Adobe Creative Suite, DVD Studio Pro, Popcorn, ProTools, Final Draft 8, and Microsoft Office.
Editor/Cinematographer: Strangers to Peace (dir. Noah DeBonis) February 2016 - Present, A feature length documentary about 3 ex-FARC guerrillas re-integrating into Colombian society after the signing of a historic peace accord which ended 53 years of armed conflict.
Editor: Blindspot: Illusions of Justice (dir. Dawn Sinclair Shapiro) September 2015, A feature length documentary about the horrific practice of Eugenics in the United States and the fight for victim compensation in the state of North Carolina.
Editor: The Lima Affair (dir. Jeremy Dickie-Clardy) March 2014, A 25-minute short film about a girl in an abusive relationship, struggling to find her place in the world.
Cinematographer: Romeo is Bleeding (dir. Jason Zeldes) August 2012 – September 2014, A feature length documentary about a youth arts program putting on a performance of Romeo and Juliet set in the city of Richmond to bring awareness of the gun violence plaguing the community.
Editor: Pancakes (dir. Kelly Stuyvesant) June - December 2009, A 12-minute HD short.
Editor: Man in the Wall (dir. Satori Snow) January - June 2008, A 81-minute HD feature independent film with $15,000 budget.
Editor: In the Forest (dir. Joseph Tamas) October 2007 - April 2008, An 18-minute HD short children’s film directed by a USC graduate.
Editor: Paradise (dir. Kelly Parker) August - December 2007, A 85-minute feature film directed by a Cal Arts University graduate.
￼￼Editor: Spring Eternal (dir. Sofia Shinas) January - May 2007, A 12-minute, 16mm sync-sound film directed by USC student.
Writer/Director/Sound Designer: Timeless August - December 2006, A 6-minute, 16mm non-sync sound film for USC film class.
DP/Editor/Producer: Ageless (dir. CJ Laursen) August - December 2006, A 6-minute, 16mm non-sync film for USC film class.
Cameraperson: CU@USC, Platforum, Visual Frequency August - December 2004, Three live TV shows on Trojan Vision.
Romeo is Bleeding (25 awards in film festivals across the U.S.)￼￼
Ageless accepted into Short Film Corner of Cannes Film Festival, 2007
Spring 2006 – December 2007 Dean’s List, University of Southern California
2004 Fine Arts Award, Head-Royce School
2004 Berkeley Film Festival Grand Festival Award, Best of Festival Award, and Award of Excellence